Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Bok Choy

I have really taken to the Asian vegetables at the Farmer's market. I buy almost all of my produce at their stand now. Anyways, I've been trying different things and I decided to grab some baby bok choy. I had totally planned to cook it and then at the last minute I chopped it up and created a delicious salad! I had never really even had bok choy before and now I love it!

Baby Bok Choy Salad

5-6 baby bok choys
1 shredded carrot
2 green onions
1/2 avocado
T chopped fresh ginger
lemon juice from half a lemon
splash of Bragg's Liquid Aminos

Chop up the bok choy, leaves and heads. Throw in thinly slice green onions and carrot. Add in avocado and chopped up ginger. Squeeze in the lemon juice and splash with Bragg's. Toss well in a bowl mashing in avocado well. Top with sesame seeds.

Delicious, enjoy!
<3 Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment