Monday, February 22, 2010

Eggs: 2 for 25 cents

MOST of the time I follow the Genesis 1:29 diet that Dani talked about a couple of days ago. It is truly a wonderful, life-giving way to eat and live. However, last year I used to have eggs every morning and they are still something that I occasionally crave. We went on a lovely hike to Inspiration Point on Saturday morning with Emma and on the way down the mountain, we noticed an adorable farm house, with this setup outside the gate:


I bought a couple of the eggs, which had a cool, blue tint to them, and brought them home for breakfast the next day. Sunday morning I woke up and enjoyed two eyeballs, commonly referred to as "eggs in a basket" or "moons over Miami." I forgot to take a picture of them, but I think you can tell that I thoroughly enjoyed them. Dani managed to take a picture of what remained.

Love you all and blessings to your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment