Friday, April 16, 2010

Wild Flowers

I almost feel like a guest blogger since it has been so long since I posted anything, but it's good to be back. I have been picking wildflowers a lot lately because there are so many great flowers now that Spring is here (YAY)! The picture that is above is of the flowers that I picked for Mallory on her birthday/baptism. I encourage you all to go out and pick some. I like to put them in mason jars since the stems are often quite short.

Yesterday, Dani and I went thrifting at Alpha Thrift. Dani bought a cute red rose trinket box and I got these two bud vases and a lemonade jar. I love looking for little vases like these to just throw a couple of flowers in that you pick while out on a walk or biking home from school (in my case). The green one was $2.00 and the glear class one (my fav) was just $1.50!!

Just another one for inspiration :-) Love you all and Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment