Monday, June 14, 2010

Dharma's

Bianca and I have clearly been finishing up finals, hence not one post in over a week. We're sorry! But we're done now and we're safely back in Santa Cruz. Home Sweet Home. We'll be working on my room as well this summer, so be looking for some posts on decorating soon!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and my brother, her and I went out to our favorite restaurant in town. I don't even know how I learned of this place but it's a vegetarian restaurant in Capitola that's been around for over 20 years! This place is great, even for non vegetarians, my brother ate his whole big burrito! Check this place out, the environment is very hippie, it's fun :)

I ordered the American Saute, it's my absolute favorite dish anywhere. I order it everytime :) My mom has found a new favorite the Teriyaki Burger and she gets the gluten free bread. It's surprisingly really good and not as dense as some other gluten free breads I've had. My brother ordered the Breakfast Burrito, an odd choice for dinner but he really enjoyed it.

He doesn't understand the blog thing and was very defensive about me photographing his food. So I thought I'd add this in just for him. HAHA

We usually always get desserts because they make some of the best vegan desserts I have ever had! But all of us were so full we couldn't do it. This place is great guys you won't be let down :)

Enjoy!
<3 Dani

2 comments:

  1. Oh Travie Travie...glad he like the breakfast burrito...did it have egg?

    ReplyDelete