Thursday, September 9, 2010

Roasted Veggie Pizza

While on vacation this summer, my family and I went to this amazing pizza place in Temecula called Pizza Fusion. It's fabulous, a lot organic and they have gluten-free crust. My whole family really enjoyed it! So when Lindsay and I made dinner plans last weekend I wanted to imitate this pizza! And it turned out just like it!
Pizza Recipe:
1 whole wheat pizza dough, Trader Joe's
1 C marinara or pizza sauce
handful baby bella mushroms, sliced
1 zuchinni, sliced and quartered
1 small jar of artichoke hearts
half a red onion, chopped
1 8 oz. package Mozza Style, Daiya Cheese brand
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray oven pan with baking spray and flatten out dough on the pan. Make into a large square. Spread the sauce on the crust, then layer the cheese and all the veggies. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, watch it and when the cheese is melted it's ready to go! Cut into square slices and enjoy!

"And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers." Acts 2:42

Dinner with family, Christian family is so biblical! I have totally realized how valuable dinner time becomes when you take the time to sit down and just relax. It's such a time to talk and catch up. I've been realizing lately, with living here at the Cohen's and spending much of my time at the Jesus Burger's house or the Lomelino's that I spend MOST OF MY TIME talking about God! And this season of my life has been the best season yet, I mean really He's meant to be placed at the center of our lives and loved by us more than anything else so naturally we should talk about Him more than anything else!

Break bread with your friends whenever you can, if you live in a ministry house take all the opportunities before you, plan family dinners, breakfasts, lunches, whatever you can. That's something I would do differently if I could and I know the other girls are going to do more of that at the house this year. I know everyone is busy, busy, busy but God has called us to be in family! Everyone has to eat right? So you might as well do it together! And prayer, well if you read my blog you know how I feel about prayer. But if I might add, pray together!!

Blessings in His name,
<3 Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment