Thursday, October 7, 2010

By Him All Things Were Created

I got this adorable "pincushion" plant at Trader Joe's last week and as I was looking at it today, it reminded me of how amazing God is. "For by Him all things were created; things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him" (Colossians 1:16). I connect to the Lord a lot through nature and I am continually amazed at how intricate God made everything. From this little plant to our amazing bodies and everything else. It trips me out.

After I became a believer, nature became so much more interesting and incredible. Living by the beach, I love to go out the the cliffs and just look at the vast ocean that God created. It puts into perspective how big He is and how small we really are.

Take a break, go outside, take a deep breath, look up and around at all that God has made for His glory and for our pleasure.

In His name,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment