Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pizza Guru

My sincere apologies for not posting in almost a week! Bianca and I had the busiest weekend with my mom visiting and our 20 mile run! Many posts to come so keep checking up on the blog.

Friday night we had an amazing night out to dinner with some girlfriends. We went to this pizza place on State Street that serves vegan and gluten free pizza. I can not believe I have never been to this place, it was so great! The gluten-free crust is delicious, I don't think anyone would ever even know it was gluten free. They have so many different pizzas to choose from. I had the Pizza Nirvana that had eggplant, zuchini, and bell peppers. It was delicious! Bianca ordered the same but with goat cheese (pictured above).

The environment is really fun too. We sat at this big picnic like table and talked about the Lord. I love time with sisters :) Community is so valuable and important if we want to do this life with Jesus long term. Seek Him and He will provide the way towards family.

Hope everyone had a blessed and full weekend.
In His love,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment