Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flowers and Farmers

Enjoying a wonderful weekend at home. The farmer's yesterday was just beautiful, heirloom tomatoes, tons of melons and berries and peaches, Oh I just love summer harvest! And the flowers, there blooming like crazy now so I had to get some for myself. These ones really caught my eye, only I can't remember what they were called! But they're my new favorites.

This one farmer here in town, Route 1 Farms is the best farm stand I have seen at any of the farmers I've been too. There produce looks always wonderful and the best part-the prices are so low! There definitely less than you would find in any grocery store. Yesterday, this lady was asking why everything is so cheap and the farmer was explaining that they want everything to be reasonably priced so people can know that anyone can buy this kind of good quality organic food. Isn't that wonderful?! And really guys, it is affordable, the rest of the farmer's isn't that much different either. Get out there and check it out! You will not regret it :) Have a wonderful Sunday!

Blessings,
Dani

p.s. I emailed the farm and found out they are called Yarrows. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment